Wow I can't believe it! I'm so glad everyone is finally comming around to the blog world! We look forward to watching your videos and seeing the pictures. Love, Bryce and Krystal White
Yeah!! We are so excited that you finally have a blog!! I love this pic of Camille! I think she should be a model. Can't wait to get the blogging updates~
The pictures look good. You guys all match too! We are excited to be able to see how life is going for you back home. It's a good way to keep updated with busy lives.
Andrea, Camille looks like a little angel in this pic! What a cute family! Johnson family trip sounds fun! Wow! The Johnson family is sure growing! Monica
8 comments:
Wow I can't believe it! I'm so glad everyone is finally comming around to the blog world! We look forward to watching your videos and seeing the pictures.
Love,
Bryce and Krystal White
You all look great!!! Keep up the good work!
Yeah!! We are so excited that you finally have a blog!! I love this pic of Camille! I think she should be a model. Can't wait to get the blogging updates~
The pictures look good. You guys all match too! We are excited to be able to see how life is going for you back home. It's a good way to keep updated with busy lives.
Welcome to Blogger! We're glad that we can keep in touch and see pictures of your family. The girls sure are looking cute!
-Corey & Monica
I am so glad you started a blog. Your family is so cute!
Andrea,
Camille looks like a little angel in this pic! What a cute family!
Johnson family trip sounds fun! Wow! The Johnson family is sure growing!
Monica
Andrea! i found your blog~! i love your family pictures.
Post a Comment