Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Camille's first day of school

Getting ready to go to school
New backpack
Hanging up her backpack
Camille and Mrs. Reid
Meeting new friends

Camille has been so excited to start preschool. She was supposed to start last week, but her teacher had to have her appendix out and needed an extra week to recover. 
From the time she woke up this morning until we left she kept asking me if it was time to go yet.  Camille kept a close watch on her new backpack all morning long. Finally after lunch it was time to go. When we arrived at Mrs. Reid's house she yelled out "I'm here, I'm here." She went right inside and sat by all the other kids. When I came to pick her up Mrs. Reid said she did really well. I knew she would love preschool because she loves to learn, and she is a little social butterfly.

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a cutie!! She looks so grown up. They grow to fast dont they?

Weatherman said...

Wow Andrea, Camille is growing so fast! I can't believe she's already in preschool! What a cutie-pa-tutie! LOL!

Ruthann & Lynn said...

Wow, they grow up fast! You have a darling family.
xoxo Ruthann

dave&abby johnson family said...

She is so cute!! We miss her so much. ( and you guys too of course.) I can't believe she is starting school, she is all grown up!

Emily Johnson said...

She is so cute!

Weatherman said...

Andrea - you've been tagged! Check out our blog for instructions!

-Corey & Monica

Jer + Lu said...

The independence is great, but at the same time, a little sad. Don't you think?

Kelly said...

Ha ha, that is too cute: "I'm here, I'm here". Your girls are sooo beautiful :)