Oh my she is so cute!!! I want to eat her up! Aspen used to get her legs stuck like that all the time. ok that just sounded like a not so good parent. I would always go check on her.....no worries.
that's cute! look at those cute chunky legs!
It's crazy the positions they managed to get themselves in to-- and amazing she can sleep like that!
It's good to have a sound sleeper. xoxo mom j.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my she is so cute!!! I want to eat her up! Aspen used to get her legs stuck like that all the time. ok that just sounded like a not so good parent. I would always go check on her.....no worries.
that's cute! look at those cute chunky legs!
It's crazy the positions they managed to get themselves in to-- and amazing she can sleep like that!
It's good to have a sound sleeper. xoxo mom j.
Post a Comment