Andrea - I don't know if you saw that I had commented on your first post last week but your girls are adorable! Rice cereal is a fun adventure! She is super cute!
I have always wondered if you see an increase in babies in November. A girl out here who had a baby last year in November said that the hospital was booked out because the time she got pregnant was around valentines day. So I imagine there is a lot of love making around then which results in plenty of babies in November. Which would bring me to my next point, nate was in class on valentines night.
No neither one of us do. I am sure Dave and Abby have it thought, ask her. July and December huh? That seems odd.
K so every time I look at Lynsie,I don't think its your kid. She doesn't even look like what she did when we left. It just baffles me! But she sure is cute and is getting so big!
Andrea...I stumbled across Dave and Abby's blog from someone elses blog and than I found you...Your new baby is super cute...it is fun to see pictures of your kids...Mike and I have a blog it is 6deans.blogspot.com...it sounds like things are going well with you guys...hope to see you soon. Emily
11 comments:
Andrea - I don't know if you saw that I had commented on your first post last week but your girls are adorable! Rice cereal is a fun adventure! She is super cute!
Oh I hate starting solid foods! Always a mess. I love the picture with her smiling with it all over!
Those pictures of Lynsie are SO adorable! I cant believe she is that big. Time goes by way to fast!
I have always wondered if you see an increase in babies in November. A girl out here who had a baby last year in November said that the hospital was booked out because the time she got pregnant was around valentines day. So I imagine there is a lot of love making around then which results in plenty of babies in November. Which would bring me to my next point, nate was in class on valentines night.
No neither one of us do. I am sure Dave and Abby have it thought, ask her. July and December huh? That seems odd.
K so every time I look at Lynsie,I don't think its your kid. She doesn't even look like what she did when we left. It just baffles me! But she sure is cute and is getting so big!
She is so cute! Wow, time is just flying by!
Hi Andrea, this is Amy Richins and I saw your comment on Wendy's blog so I had to blog stock. It is so fun to see everyone. Your kids are adorable!
Andrea...I stumbled across Dave and Abby's blog from someone elses blog and than I found you...Your new baby is super cute...it is fun to see pictures of your kids...Mike and I have a blog it is 6deans.blogspot.com...it sounds like things are going well with you guys...hope to see you soon. Emily
cute blog! I'm excited to read all about your family! Ethan just recently started eating rice cereal too & he loves it.
Soooo cute! xoxo mom j
So cute, but I sure don't miss those forever long feedings!
Post a Comment