Cute Slide show Andrea...It makes me want to take my kids to the scarecrow festival. Your pictures look like it wasn't too crowded...we always seem to go when there are waaaay to many people. I made my blog private...I sent you an invite to the email Abby gave me dave-weisenbeck@digis.net...email me at emilynelsondean@yahoo.com if there is a different email you use for your blog. Happy Fall...EMILY
Looks like so much fun! This is just one reason I love having kids, cause you get to take them to fun stuff like that! Camille reminds me of you when we were little :)
I have changed my Glass House blog address to : http://www.theeglasshouse.blogspot.com/ , I still have the Glass House Renovations Blog: http://diyglasshouse.blogspot.com/
I am eventually getting rid of the janica217 address! Take note!
That was such a fun day and a big thank you to Dave for helping me take the kids, I couldn't have done it without his help. Bring your chip over so I can have a copy of those photos. Love you lots! mom j.
10 comments:
Looks like some fun! Cute pics.
That looks like fun! I wish we had some Fall weather, or the changing leaves...we are still SUPER HOT!!
that's cute! Maybe our family will start doing fun stuff like that when Jacen will seem to care enough! hahahaha
-Silvia
Cute Slide show Andrea...It makes me want to take my kids to the scarecrow festival. Your pictures look like it wasn't too crowded...we always seem to go when there are waaaay to many people. I made my blog private...I sent you an invite to the email Abby gave me dave-weisenbeck@digis.net...email me at emilynelsondean@yahoo.com if there is a different email you use for your blog. Happy Fall...EMILY
Looks like so much fun! This is just one reason I love having kids, cause you get to take them to fun stuff like that! Camille reminds me of you when we were little :)
Fun!
I have changed my Glass House blog address to : http://www.theeglasshouse.blogspot.com/ , I still have the Glass House Renovations Blog:
http://diyglasshouse.blogspot.com/
I am eventually getting rid of the janica217 address! Take note!
That was such a fun day and a big thank you to Dave for helping me take the kids, I couldn't have done it without his help. Bring your chip over so I can have a copy of those photos. Love you lots! mom j.
I love the scarecrow festival! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Thanks again for the fajitas! They were awesome. Next time we'll cook you dinner!
What a cute blog! It's good to hear from you and to hear that things are going well. Your girls are darling! Where is the scarecrow festival?
Love your fall background! Cute pictures! your baby is soo big!
Post a Comment