Hahaha that's so adorable! I love it! Great ideas! When we have a girl, I'm gonna dress her up as a pig- all in pink!!! That's my way of getting her to dress up as a farm animal sometime in her life! -Silvia
I'm so glad you found me! It has been so long since I've seen you! I love catching up with old friends! I will go ahead and put a link on our blog too. Also, your girls look darling in their costumes! Our little ones are very close in age aren't they? Less than a month apart! They are so much fun aren't they?!?
Hi Andrea! I am so glad you found my blog. I love seeing pictures of your cute family. I got to know Camille a little this summer at the Dinosaur park when your mom took the grandkids. She was sooo sweet and so petite and adorable!! I'm glad we can keep in touch now!!
cute Costumes! that is too bad it rained! we were HOT HOT HOT! It still hasnt cooled down here. My kids couldnt wait to take thier costumes off, they were all hot
I absolutely love the top pic of Camille. It just screams "I am adorable!" I totally want to hug her and you! We will be in UT for Thanksgiving. See you in a week.
11 comments:
CUTE!! I love both of their costumes, especially Camille's! Her little belly looks cute!!!
Hahaha that's so adorable! I love it! Great ideas!
When we have a girl, I'm gonna dress her up as a pig- all in pink!!! That's my way of getting her to dress up as a farm animal sometime in her life!
-Silvia
I'm so glad you found me! It has been so long since I've seen you! I love catching up with old friends! I will go ahead and put a link on our blog too. Also, your girls look darling in their costumes! Our little ones are very close in age aren't they? Less than a month apart! They are so much fun aren't they?!?
Hi Andrea! I am so glad you found my blog. I love seeing pictures of your cute family. I got to know Camille a little this summer at the Dinosaur park when your mom took the grandkids. She was sooo sweet and so petite and adorable!! I'm glad we can keep in touch now!!
such cute costumes! The rain didn't bother us much either. At least it wasn't cold.
cute Costumes! that is too bad it rained! we were HOT HOT HOT! It still hasnt cooled down here. My kids couldnt wait to take thier costumes off, they were all hot
Cute coordinating costumes! Where's yours?
Such a cute idea...COW and COWGIRL...I loved the costumes. Your girls are so darn CUTE!!!
Fun, fun, fun. I love looking a your blog. xoxo mom j.
I absolutely love the top pic of Camille. It just screams "I am adorable!" I totally want to hug her and you! We will be in UT for Thanksgiving. See you in a week.
There costumes are dang cute!!!
Post a Comment