Lynsie is 8 months old today. She just started crawling about a week ago. She brings us so much joy and happiness. We just love this little girl so much, we can't get enough of her.
She's crawling already?! Nice work! That's awesome. I was just thinking about you guys the other day. We need to have another dinner/game night! Maybe we could plan something in January after the craziness of Christmas has settled.
Greetings from Denver! What a cutie, I saw Lynsie 4 mo ago. Don't blink you might miss something. Crazy how they change so quickly. Love you guys, Monica
11 comments:
Wow 8 months already!!! Kids are the best!!! how cute!
nice background where did you find such a cut thing? HaHa
Your baby is so stinkin cute I cant beleive how fast time goes by
she's crawling! I'm jealous! Jacen's nowhere near wanting or beginning to crawl. Way to go Lynsie!
What a CUTIE!!! She should be a lot of fun to keep away from the Christmas Tree now that she is crawling :)
She's crawling already?! Nice work! That's awesome. I was just thinking about you guys the other day. We need to have another dinner/game night! Maybe we could plan something in January after the craziness of Christmas has settled.
I cannot believe she is 8 months old and I have seen her ONCE! Holy crap!! She is so beautiful, I can't wait to see you guys!
Greetings from Denver! What a cutie, I saw Lynsie 4 mo ago. Don't blink you might miss something. Crazy how they change so quickly.
Love you guys,
Monica
It's crazy how fast time goes by! She's so adorable.
She is darling!
She is definitely cute
Nate
Oh how fun! I was wondering how old she is getting. I can't beleive it has been that long since I visited you in L&D...seems like yesterday!
Post a Comment