Happy Birthday Camille! We love you so much and could not imagine our lives without you. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You bring us so much joy and happiness, you are our little princess. We love you :)
Her birthday is how I can always remember how long Nate and I have been together. Happy 4th little girl. Can't believe she is that old!
One question... How can I get Sage to sleep longer through the night? And I can't get him to sleep unless he is being help. I do everything I should... swaddle, keep in dark, have white noise, am I missing something. Not that he's not doing good, but waking up in the middle of the night is really killing me and I need to work with it. He just had a hard time falling asleep and then staying asleep. Ya know? And what age should I be putting him down without me holding him until he goes to sleep? ok so more than one question... Any tips?
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Camille!
Her birthday is how I can always remember how long Nate and I have been together. Happy 4th little girl. Can't believe she is that old!
One question... How can I get Sage to sleep longer through the night? And I can't get him to sleep unless he is being help. I do everything I should... swaddle, keep in dark, have white noise, am I missing something. Not that he's not doing good, but waking up in the middle of the night is really killing me and I need to work with it. He just had a hard time falling asleep and then staying asleep. Ya know? And what age should I be putting him down without me holding him until he goes to sleep? ok so more than one question... Any tips?
Happy B-Day Camille!!! Looks like a fun party and you got lots of cool presents!
She's so adorable, what a cute 4 year old! Happy B-day Camille!
-Silvia
Fun slide show, fun birthday party, and Camille is a beautiful princess. xoxo
Post a Comment