That is so cute! I am sorry I haven't e-mailed you or called you it has been insane lately to say the least! If things ever settle in for us (Which I am really hoping we will have a house in about 2 weeks) we'll have to get together again! Your girls are seriously so cute and Roman loves looking at your blog with me. We watched Camille's video and he kept saying "Agoo Agoo" Which means "Again, Again." I think we watched it 3 or 4 times.
11 comments:
soooo cute!!
Oh my gosh Lynsie still fits her infant carseat?! What a bliss!!!! I had to switch Jacen when he was 6 months old....
She's so cute!
very cute :)
Lynsie is so cute and petitie and feminine, we just love her and Camille.
p.s. thanks for the help with the driveway.
That is so cute! I am sorry I haven't e-mailed you or called you it has been insane lately to say the least! If things ever settle in for us (Which I am really hoping we will have a house in about 2 weeks) we'll have to get together again! Your girls are seriously so cute and Roman loves looking at your blog with me. We watched Camille's video and he kept saying "Agoo Agoo" Which means "Again, Again." I think we watched it 3 or 4 times.
Oh how I love that little girl of yours! Actually both of them. But lyns is soooo cute!!!
Love it :)
such a darling picture. what a perfect smile. you should really consider entering that pic into a few contest.
Hey Andrea,
I tried calling you but your number is no longer in service. Give me your new number, and we'll catch up!
love you,
Monica
Happy Valentine's day!
Cute Picture!!
Post a Comment