I can't believe Lynsie is a year old! It's crazy how fast they grow up, huh? Cute pics of her by the way...the last one with the headband is adorable! Both your girls are really cute!
Oh how fun!! Sad we missed it. And I am sooo sorry that we didn't get a card in the mail. Aspen and has been super sick....she got rotavirus while we were in Utah. Yea I have no idea.
3 comments:
Sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate, how about in four more years?
I can't believe Lynsie is a year old! It's crazy how fast they grow up, huh? Cute pics of her by the way...the last one with the headband is adorable! Both your girls are really cute!
Oh how fun!! Sad we missed it. And I am sooo sorry that we didn't get a card in the mail. Aspen and has been super sick....she got rotavirus while we were in Utah. Yea I have no idea.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNSIE!!!
Post a Comment