I love the pic with her at the tree on the wall. Her face is so cute. She is growing up so fast. Love you guys!
Aahhh.. I can't wait until Jacen can go!
Look how big she is! What a cutie!
Cute little preschooler...it sure is nice having the kids back in school :)
Camille is growing up! What a cutie!
she is getting so big!! What a little cutie.
I'm missing my Lynsie Lou and Cami too. I'm so glad you posted. See you at Sunday dinner. xoxo
Camille looks so much like you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love the pic with her at the tree on the wall. Her face is so cute. She is growing up so fast. Love you guys!
Aahhh.. I can't wait until Jacen can go!
Look how big she is! What a cutie!
Cute little preschooler...it sure is nice having the kids back in school :)
Camille is growing up! What a cutie!
she is getting so big!! What a little cutie.
I'm missing my Lynsie Lou and Cami too. I'm so glad you posted. See you at Sunday dinner. xoxo
Camille looks so much like you!
Post a Comment