Cute pics of your girls! I am glad you had a good Easter. I love their dresses too..so cute! Camille looks just like you and Lynsie looks a lot like you too! Oh I don't know if I told you before, but the lady that took those pics of your girls did an amazing job!
I live vicariously through you Andrea! I would love to have a girl just so I can dress her up in pretty dresses, shoes, and headbands! One day though! Your girls looked really cute, like always!
8 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter! I love your girls' Easter dresses. Very cute.
Cute pics of your girls! I am glad you had a good Easter. I love their dresses too..so cute! Camille looks just like you and Lynsie looks a lot like you too! Oh I don't know if I told you before, but the lady that took those pics of your girls did an amazing job!
Super Cute!
Looks like some fun! The girls look darling!!
You are so good at the slide shows...Love it :) You have adorable girls...it looked you had a great Easter :)
I love the new pictures!! They turned out so cute!
I live vicariously through you Andrea! I would love to have a girl just so I can dress her up in pretty dresses, shoes, and headbands! One day though! Your girls looked really cute, like always!
What a fun Easter! Your girls are getting soo big. Way cute family picture too. You guys look so nice all dressed in your "Easter Best!"
Post a Comment