Lynsie is such a DOLL!!!! She's so cute, I can't say it enough! I can't believe she's walking- Jacen's got a few more months to go unless it just clicks overnight for him :)
Cute dresses! It's crazy seeing your baby walking!
Cute pics of the girls!! Love their cute dresses!
Looks like spring has arrived in Lehi. Love the girls!!
aaaah. your girls are getting so big. and they are so cute.
YAY for Spring!! I love the picture at the top of your blog of your girls. Sooooo cute!!
Isn't it great? Thanks for all of your nice comments!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Lynsie is such a DOLL!!!! She's so cute, I can't say it enough! I can't believe she's walking- Jacen's got a few more months to go unless it just clicks overnight for him :)
Cute dresses! It's crazy seeing your baby walking!
Cute pics of the girls!! Love their cute dresses!
Looks like spring has arrived in Lehi. Love the girls!!
aaaah. your girls are getting so big. and they are so cute.
YAY for Spring!! I love the picture at the top of your blog of your girls. Sooooo cute!!
Isn't it great? Thanks for all of your nice comments!
Post a Comment